Sunday, March 11, 2012

Guest Post | Hailey | Vintage Suitcases

Hello! I'm Hailey, the other half of Chalkboard Love Vintage, and owner to my own blog, Sincerely, Hailey!

Since I am sure Katie brought her vintage suitcases on her trip, I thought I would share some other ideas for vintage suitcases other than using them to pack in.






This is what I look like when I travel. (or that's what I think I look like, at least)











I think this idea is adorable! Jaydinn (who posted Friday) did this and it looks so cute!




This idea is great! Especially, for things that you don't use as often.

/div>

I REALLY like this! I would have one in every bathroom!


I am definitely trying this soon. It's like a portable mini craft room!

Hope you enjoyed! Have a lovely day!


P.S. Thanks Katie for having me over to your blog! I hope you had an awesome trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment